Apple Cinnamon Pie On The Rocks
The time has come! Summers drifting away. The leaves have begun to fall. Your breaking out the sweaters, leggings and uggs? YEP! It's FALL YA'LL! What better way to ring in the new season then to cheers to it with the most delicious cocktail in the books. This one is for all of you cinnamon fans out there. Lets get right to it...
6 Simple Ingredients:
After you've gathered all the ingredients, turn on that fire place and pick out a movie because you might be having one to many of these bad boys!
1. This ones optional but if your like me your thinking "Its all about presentation!" Why is it that when it looks nice, it taste so much better? Pour some brown sugar onto a plate. Wet the rim of your rocks glass and gently sugar the rim with the brown sugar.
2. Fill glass to the rim with ice.
3. In a martini shaker, pour the apple cider, fireball, vanilla vodka and ground cinnamon together with a handful of ice cubes.
4. Shake that bad boy! About ten times and strain contents into the glass. Be careful with that sugar rim!
5. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Cheers everyone! Enjoy that holiday flavor!